Tuesday, July 3, 2007

chinese!

If i cut my hair, if i changed my clothes, would you notice me?


I feel like tugging at my hair, pulling at my clothes, stamping my feet and acting really pissed.
i can just feel the pressure now! really. one more nudge and the load will just fall and kill me.
today is a really long day!
classes were fine. but after school had the investiture rehearsal and all
it is seriously very messy.
Ugly situation but i msged jon after that.
Guys, don't feel disappointed alright. take this as a learning experience and make full use of the remaining time!
as for me? i have chinese O'level oral tmr. seriously, im starting to hate, no DETEST chinese!
chinese is trashy! HAHAHA
so much for at least a B3! now i feel so utterly un-motivated, so yea, screw chinese!
haha okay la. no i cant have that kind of attitude!
i can't bring myself to love chinese, but at least i can get a B right!
oh geraldine. i'm getting on my own nerves!


pray for me people.
for time-management!(:

No comments: