Tuesday, July 31, 2007

verbal humour

And i almost had you
But i guess that doesn't cut it

Alrighttt. before i start on telling all ye readers about my boring day, i'm very disappointed with myself. all i did today was study 4 chapters of bio. argh
okay, so back. School was alright. i really didn't wna wake up this morning
mock practical exam was, WELL, okay i guess?
i wouldn't say i did it well, but hey, it was a good try (: haha
after school went to 242 to mug with zhen hui, eunice &kengling.
cjj joined us later. &on the way home on the bus (oh the bus took FOREVER to arrive!)
i saw a aqua on the bus. nopee he/she isn't the typical aqua you see around changi village or bugis or wherever you can find aquas. He/She was dressed in well, the stuff my grandmother dresses in! seriously. &he/she painted her nails bright red, and wasn't chinese. and thus, the bright pink lipstick stood out! AND THE BEST THING? his/her companions were all aunties! aunties nearing the ah-ma era. SERIOUSLY
NO JOKE. and me? well, idiotic me was trying hard not to laugh the whole 30-40 minutes!
i must have looked like an idiot grinning away to myself.
GOODNESS. &this guy next to me? he looked at me with interest. okay wth, he gave me that "why is this crazy girl grinning to herself?! IDIOT" look!
seriously. never have i felt sooooo embarrased. it was hell funny though.
&let's look on the bright side. if let's say, kalvinder was with me, i'd be laughing my ass off and i'll be having fits on the bus rolling around clutching my stomach foaming at my mouth.

oh that reminds me, juiwei, bernice, kal &i found a BRA in the 4th floor girls toilet in school
it was CRAZY i tell you! like, for goodness sake who TAKES OFF HER BRA and leaves it lying around in the toilet!
KAL was the very amused one. &totally went about flinging it about and even poured water and soap on it. she even forced bernicepeh to take pictures.
GAY. oh crap it was really amusing la. like, WTH

soooo im home now. and DYING to watch the simpsons
i mean, i know i said that i didnt wna waste my money
but from what i hear, it seems that this is not one of those 85minutes crap movie.
well, it better be good of course. or i'd just wait for the DVD-the uncut version &safe 8 bucks or smethg.
i wouldn't mind watching disturbia. looks pretty good. but who knows?

& denise keller is anaeroxic. so bloody thin.

you know, the word 'APOLOGY' is tossed around alot these days - QUOTE homer simpson

No comments: