Saturday, March 1, 2008

There's something about you, babe

MY HEART IF YOURS TO FILL OR BURST
TO BREAK OR BURY
OR WEAR AS JEWELLERY
WHICHEVER YOU PREFER

Hey mates. It's 12+pm here and i just did some hmwk. Decided to crawl back into bed and use the net.
So far, stuff's been pretty happening around taylors house hahaha but still, same old same old for me.
Gta stop going out and spending money! I totally crossed my budget already and it's only a month.

So what's up with you guys! I feel so not attached to any of you anymore. Heard there was a indonesian terrorist or some sort over that sunny island and i didn't even get that information from the papers or something. Feeling totally out of it.

Well time passes really quickly around here. The days and weeks just fly by. It's good and bad.
And i've my first real tests next week and the week after that. It's also pretty pressurising here, because everyone just studies and studies and does their homework.

Yeah life's pretty much like that over here.

So. I'll probably go for Madigras later. It's a gay parade held anually in Sydney which is the world's 3 largest city for Gays.

Dumb. But yeah, just wna go check stuff out.

So people, if you're talking to me, TELL ME TO SAVE MONEY.

Am totally broke already.

Alright. You guys take care alright! Stay in school or smethg!

Love, Gi :D

No comments: