Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Heard 'Em Say

Really am supposed to be studying for Australian Studies now. I'm just simply too 'relaxed' to be worried.

Well, Guess what. Ben, Tuvshin, Cherie and I stayed up until around 4am last night just talking. Haha It's weird because we talked about, well, what my friends back home and i talk about.

Anyway, Econs paper today was alright, i guess? The first 2 sections - MCQ & SAQ were okay, but for my essay i think i didn't do as well. My thoughts were, honestly, not very organised. Lack of sleep. Haha excuses

So after the paper i was so hungry cherie and i walked over to macdonalds for lunch. They have cheeseburger, double cheeseburgers and triple cheeseburgers. BUT their double cheeseburgers are like the normal sized cheeseburgers in Singapore! So yeah. AND WHO SAYS WE NEED TO PAY FOR THE KETCHUP. It's free :D But they have no chilli.

Came back and because we were so drained, we fell asleep. 1 hour beats nothing, i guess.

Haha English paper in the morning tmr so i gta sleep early tonight! And then i have australian studies later in the afternoon at 1-2pm.

*pulls at my hair* HATE STUDYING.

:D XOXO

No comments: