Monday, March 17, 2008

Lord, you're more than enough for me

Economics paper tmr. Am not panicking yet. It seems like nothing as compared to O'lvls.
Is that good or bad? I'm worried that i'm not worrying.

Oh well. That seems like the case all the time, isn't it?

Anyway, the past week has been tiring. I've been studying. Okay fine. Reading. I've been concentrating in class so it's easier. Unlike in Sg where i spend half the time talking/doodling in my handbook/sleeping/daydreaming.

I am drained now. Well, quite, but my paper starts at 1pm so i guess that's alright. Room mate and everyone else is studying Extremely hard and i suppose that by itself should be a wake up call already! HOW!

Oh. Easter's coming up and on Thurs, which is the last day of my exams (except media) we're planning to watch Step up2! It looks ten times better than step up in terms of dance :D
And on friday, we're gna go for the Royal Easter Show.

Yeah, well for the next 3 days though, it's STUDY MY ASS OFF.

So yeah. G'day mates. Cheers!

C'est la vie

No comments: