Thursday, September 17, 2009

Etudiante

Thank God His love isn't based on the amount of times I go to church each week, or the amount of times I flip open the Bible, the amount of times I am generous to the needy and helpful to the poor.

Thank God for His love so great that my failures can never overcome the death of His Son. Jesus has died and rose again, and because we believe, we are also alive and Free in God.


Have been busy these past few days, am determined to not just settle for a pass for my assignment due on Monday. It's 40% and I keep getting stuck, so thank God I managed to get a substantial amount done last night even though i had to miss powerhouse - Reggie Dabbs was amazing so i heard ! - , seeing that my weekend will most definitely be busy what with Big Exo Day and then church on sunday :(

Plus, french test tmr and i am flipping out. I really need to work harder.

Okay time for lecture, it's a hot sunny day, how blessed are we? :)

God Bless x

2 comments:

e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
e said...

all d best gi, hope french test turned out fine..