Sunday, September 6, 2009

What happens to a dream deferred?

"And their shape and their hair and their eyes and their smell and their voice.
That suddenly, these things can exist and you're not quite sure how they existed
without you knowing about them before."
Everyday I wake up, look at the sky, feel the sun kiss my skin, the wind zip through my hair, have water trickle through my fingers, hear the cawing of crows and the roaring of engines.
Everyday I wake up, and being alive - that is a miracle.
Breath, and laughter, and thoughts, and words, and mobility...
It amazes me how intricately we are made. Our bones and blood, the tiny hairs on our arms, the heart, pounding steadily to the rhythm of life. The brain with its capacity to hold countless of information
"I’m just an idea that happened upon love." Jason Mraz
So lovingly created by The Creator. The complex body stripped down to its very precious details - all summed up in words, and there men stood, at the beginning of times, made up of the very dust we walk upon.


You don't need to be 'perfected', you already are perfect. You are made in the image of God, you are nothing short of perfection x

No comments: