Sunday, October 18, 2009

Encounter

The last three days flew by so quickly. It's already Sunday which means another week of school yet to come my way.

But Encounter '09. On the first day I walked in expecting something amazing to happen, and of course, God never disappoints. The messages were all fantastic, especially guest speaker Jeremy Pearsons. He didn't just preach, he taught the word of God. He shared his revelations, not merely tell us how to live our lives. A very sincere guy with a texan accent. How can you not like him?

I think the thing that touched me the most was how ready everyone was to meet with God. All these people desperate for just one glimpse of heaven, praising and worshipping God with everything they got. It just blew me away.

And even though encounter is over, I'm sure things will not go back to the way they were before. Because our lives haven't just changed temporarily, it has changed entirely. For me especially, I've received so much from God and I'm gonna cling on to Him like Jacob did.

No comments: