Wednesday, October 7, 2009

when I close my eyes

During my ECOP lecture yesterday, my lecturer mentioned that the word 'Crisis' comes from the Greek word 'Krisis', which means a Turning Point.



Which also means that at the point of the 'crisis', things are changing. It is a crucial, Decisive point.



And when he said it, I immediately thought about all things Christian - lives, this world, relationships. And HOPE.

What happens during the crisis is important. I'm not talking about the circumstances you are in, but the choices you make during those circumstances, the path you choose. As all things else, there is a cause, and there is an effect.
How you act during the crisis impacts your life beyond your immediacy.


So choose well. Look not at your situation, but keep your focus on God. Because in Him, we have hope. And He will bring us through.



It is during a crisis when you are given countless opportunities to perform and act in ways that will change your world.

And after the storm is calmed, your life will be transformed. It will never be the same again.

No comments: