Saturday, November 3, 2007

I carry your heart with me, i carry it in my heart

Am down with the flu. This sucks
My voice has gone all retarded and i sneeze like twice every minute
WHO SAID VITAMIN C PREVENTS COLDS
Hahaha i've been drinking orange juice for the past few days

Anyway i've wasted the morning slacking which probably isn't the best thing to do now
Can't afford to slack now and screw up my last four papers
FOUR! :D
Been watching HBO and nothing else. Watched Maid in manhattan, In Her Shoes and Something about mary
Yay great shows(:
AND two of them with cameron diaz in it!

Alone at home &my brother's coming home tonight
Falling sick isn't on the top of my list and my mother and her credit card that can get me a 20% discount at river island had to work today so goodbye shopping
Good or bad, i don't know.

Must restrain myself for spending too much at one go
Also, save money
Lastly, LOOK FOR A JOB

My greatest ambition is to retire with a husband i can talk to when i'm all old and forgetful, and to sit down and gossip with my best friends and tell my grandchildren long yaya papaya stories


( Emily Dickinson )
A great Hope fell
You heard no noise
The Ruin was within
Oh cunning wreck that told no tale
And let no Witness in

The mind was built for mighty Freight
For dread occasion planned
How often foundering at Sea
Ostensibly, on Land
A not admitting of the wound
Until it grew so wide

That all my Life had entered it
And there were troughs beside
A closing of the simple lid
That opened to the sun
Until the tender Carpenter
Perpetual nail it down --

chimos XOXO

No comments: