Monday, November 5, 2007

sunday christian? or more to that?

You see, people really don't know how to plan the dates for the exams properly
I have one paper today - SS
and its done already. I'm home and it's barely 10.30
and tmr, the LAST DAY, they HAVE to give me three papers!
But well, compared to some people, it's already a blessing.
Imagine people who have science in the morning, d&t and art, and then lit papers 1&2 in the afternoon!
I pity them la.

SS was well, manageable. After all, i think that all the papers in the O'lvls weren't easy peasy okay!
It was all manageable and i'll probably pass everything, but the way some people said DAMN EASY LA makes me very nervous and worried.
Haha if it was that easy it wouldn't be O'lvls, right?

I don't know la. Anyway the good thing is that THREE MORE PAPERS and i can go shopping Hee Hee :D
Already made a date with rosamund! town here we come baby!

The bad thing is i'll never step in yuying for a very long time (i think, maybe for GB) and also, i'm not very worried about this whole O'lvls thing
Its crazy isn't it! Almost everyone i know is like, totally panicking and worrying but i'm like okay la pass pass b3 b3 no A1 nevermind
Is that good or bad? i used to be the A1 no A1 damn lousy person

Okay that's pretty nonsensical BUT ITS PROBABLY BECAUSE I'M REJOICING !

And like for the past month or so, i've been looking through online shops. No not ebay, but websites where people sell accessories and clothes. Also, i've been looking through kate moss's collection and though expensive, some of the clothes are absolutely gorgeous!
I think it makes up for the time spent of studying instead of shopping
Anyway, i'll never shop online. Because
1. it's too risky. Haha i know there are really some people who sell firsthand goods that aren't spoiled or whatever but i don't know la. I just would'nt wna spend money on things i see online, no matter how many angles i can view it from.

2. I'm the kind of person that loves shopping because of the buying part, the finding something i like part, and the trying part. Trying all sorts of different clothing makes me happy and that's why i love shopping! I mean, it doesn't even matter that the clothes are a thousand bucks but if you look good, at least try it on ONCE. Haha the satisfaction is so great. I'm sure many will agree.

But of course, online shopping is easier. But i still like walking around four six hours straight. Gives you a chance to catch up and go really wild with girlfriends too :D

So.
i'm hungry. Someone please deliver some food to my house? I'll love you forever. Really

XOXO chimos babes

No comments: