Wednesday, November 7, 2007

regrets &revelations

Hello people!
I went on a major shopping spree today. Okay not THAT major but i spent quite alot of money, considering the fact that my status is currently: A SLACKER
hahaha so yea JOBS! i need it! Anyone who has a job that pays well and has nothing to do with walking on the streets trying to sell people products, PLEASE tell me!

So i went town with cousin today(:
Just the two of us. Saw angeline and steph at cityhall.
Went to taka to change her mum's shirt and then had lunch.
Shopped around wisma &i bought a pair of shades from aldo. Saw PAO and then we walked to far east.
Shopped some more and i bought jeans
Walked around and met more funny people and by like, 3 hours later our legs were hurting like hell.
It never used to happen to me - 3 hours used to be NOTHING okay!
HAHA but anyway, dinner at long johns and waited for bus5

Okay. The most retarded thing happened. We sat down opposite each other and there was this middle aged china man beside me. He asked me if the mrt station we just passed was orchard mrt and i obviously said no.
BIG MISTAKE! He started talking to us and all and rosamund was trying to act like she was trying to sleep
hahaha it was damn hilarious. He even asked us funny questions like our age, where we stay(!) and where we study(!!) and what our parents worked us(!!!) He even asked us what we bought!
I tried to be nice but was really pissed because hello! Singaporeans really are very dao people and they don't do this; this meaning talking to strangers.
Yea so i told him that i stayed in changi and that my mum works in the government and my dad's a doctor. Rosamund was totally laughing away and i had to count to ten (HAHA)
but yea very irritating. He's like some cheeko peh can.

So i'm home and i realised that no one else is home because my brother's coming back today!
I shall STOP spending money, START looking for a job, and GET A TAN. I'm as white as a chicken!

XOXO chimomomomosssss.

No comments: