Monday, March 19, 2007

just the girl

She laughs at my dream, but i dream about her laughter


I
Feel
So
Horrible.


my insides feel all quesy, and often i just feel like vomitting
at night, i cannot sleep in peace, because i keep waking up
in the morning, walking is a total torture
and school is just. boring
and very hot.
the weather, i meant
and my heart races suddenly, and breathing feels so, unnatural.

yea well, i was feeling very irritated the whole day
because of all those reasons i listed up there.
plus i kept having major headaches
and my stomach hurts i dont know why
RAH
Pd was pretty screwed, in my opinion
and i really wna do well for this segment
after trg, went to mac with eunice & ding
talked a little, laughed alot
yes, the usual (:

now im home
and no prizes for guessing who i saw on bus 22!
HAHAHAHA



i need H20.
dammit, just kill me.
argh.

No comments: