Monday, March 12, 2007

take all of me

I'LL SING, I'LL SING, I LOVE YOU SO (:




hey all!
interview today was, well, TIRING
really tiring
we were basically repeating most of the questions
and it was pure torture when the sec 1s refused to open their golden mouths!
so we had to keep prompting
after like 2 hours, my attention started drifting away and i was practically falling asleep!
after that, lunched with the gb girls
at mac. hmm talked nonsense la
trained to dings hse!
HAHA hilarious. we were looking at ding's photos
so different la
studied for awhile
ate alot of sweeets and stuff
lol
bummed more than we studied

bus-ed home
and i saw kahmennggg on the bus
OBVIOUSLY going to tm
HAHA scandalous! tsk

yea. and im damn shocked
mr president shaved!
HIS HAIR. cedric, HIS HEAD
yes, which is freakin me out
cause they're all gna do it!
OH GOSH. another series of prison break
the first part was like, that few guys from normal
aloysius they all i think


OMG OMG OMG
oh no, it should be:
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!

hahaha TYPE.
well, im still trying to get over the scary fact of botaks surrounding me
really dudes. shocked.

okay bye! (:

No comments: