Wednesday, June 27, 2007

so long, so long

I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby


hey yo watch if flow
hongkong students came today (the 2nd batch this year already)
they're all like, aged 16-18 but honestly, i couldnt tell.
all very friendly and nice, and i must say it was a success!
Good Job! Thumbs up (2 of 'em) to the committee, especially kelly, rachel, jon &chenglei!
well planned (better than the last one), but still lots to be improved
haha it feels very ironic to be writing what i just wrote (or typing) because just a year or so back, that's what i've been hearing (stuff like that. you get it)
anyway, being involved in the exchange programme meant that me (&yufei) didnt go for lessons at all! bad. but of course, we, being the lousy students, wanted to zao. how can right!
after they left, the VP spoke to the sec4s &5s
&mr ong (he's so cute! not in THAT way of course dumb) told us about the DPA thing. very interested.
TP for me, because of the most obvious reason; it's near my place.
but yea it has the course i want and im CLEARLY interested, though im not sure if i can meet the requirements.
1-2 for english! though that's what im aiming for, but im getting like, a 3 now. so yea.
but why not give it a try right. and if i really am gna leave (IF IF IF) then i can drop out (germs i learn from you! HAHA)
but yes, im pushing myself to study
and i miss GB! gosh just detoured to the gb room today(they were cleaning it) & talked to the new president &vice ;eileen &shiying +eunice, vivien etc.
OUTRAGE OF MODESTY. varian was carrying 'me' (no, not me la DUH. i'd have kicked his nuts) around like the idiot he is
&varian, DO NOT RUN FOR PRESIDENT. leave that tedious very boring job to rachel or someone else! hahaha you are like, the support. concentrate on your studies okay!
investiture's on my O'lvl MT oral day! ennui.

you exposed my weakness like fire burnt my skin
&when i broke, the shattered pieces pierced through my soul
never to be mended
never to be mended.

No comments: