Thursday, January 17, 2008

&the world keeps spinnin' around, yea that's what i found

It's sucks when you go and join a competition like American Idol and you really hope you can get in. Just, get in and try to make your family happy and not let them down. But then you really can't sing and so you get rejected. And you get so disappointed and heartbroken. And then you do the worst thing ever - cry on national tv, or make a fool out of yourselves.

Well, all i can say is, it sucks to be you.

Haha aww well that's really mean. It's been a long day, for me anyways and i'm getting really bored. There's nothing for me to do but watch tv and read. I have absolutely no life. And i wna go out but i don't wna waste money. Haha call me stingy but whatever.

Oh-kay. I'm gna watch the poor souls on American Idol make a fool out of themselves, watch them get tortured by the judges. I love simon cowell. Actually, it's a love-hate thing. So yea. I mean, you compare yourself with frank sinatra, and you end up sounding like.. i don't know! It's BAD. really really bad.


XOXO

No comments: