Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Cause i'll take you to chinatown or causeway point, whichever you prefer

Hey baby hey baby hey!
I'm dead beat and i need someone to massage my feet(:
Went shopping with bernice today :D
we met on the train coincidently and had lunch at BK. We walked around looking for good buys but ended up empty handed. It was sad really. But THEN we decided to go chinatown instead.

We both bought like a top, and a dress each at really good prices. I got my scarves, one at vivo and the other two cheaper ones (like so much cheaper. But made of cloth and not Cashmere which will definitely keep me warmer during winter) at chinatown. So all in all it's been a great day shopping (:
HAHA too bad, prices are now high AND getting higher.

Had dinner with my aunt &family and now i'm hommeeeeeee.

And my dad's bugging me about results. SHIT. i think i'm gna die.

Okay! Moving on moving on. Shima's msg this morning totally shocked me. I was, well, shocked surprised perplexed upset dumbfounded - yea you get my point - to read what she wrote. Apparently, a friend of ours got involved in a bike accident and well, he unfortunately did not survive. I don't know how to put this in a nice way because however i say it will probably sound really bad.

We weren't close to the point of buddy-buddy but we hung with for a while. It's really sad, isn't it? To lose life so easily. Oh well, let's just pray that he'll rest in peace.


And now i've turned into an emo nemo. Well done.

No comments: