Monday, January 7, 2008

Right back where we started from

Maybe i should start watching the O.C on a series basis. I mean, all the shows - smallville, charmed, the O.C - i've never managed to catch all the episodes and sooner or later, though usually sooner, i'll stop watching altogether.

After all, mischa barton is probably one of the coolest people alive.

___________________________________________

Latest update : Results out on the 25th.
I am SO SO SO SO SO absolutely freaked out!
I have a very Bad, STRONG feeling about this and it's not exactly the best feeling in the world.
How! I mean, it's not like O'lvls was so easy to the extent that i'm guaranteed A1s. So.
It feels like PSLE all over again.
Well, all i'm gna do is HOPE that there will be some epidemic or smethg (as if.) so they'll postpone the whole thing to the 1st of feb or smethg.
Oh man. This isn't gna work.
I'm just gna put my trust in the Lord and trust in His plans.
Cause He has plans to prosper us and not to harm us. To give us a hope and a future (:

No comments: