Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Chopin, Secret, Jay chou

Yesssss. I'm trying to learn how to play Secret, which is actually a Chopin piece. Not exactly very easy but hey. Keyword here is TRYING.

Yea well i went back to school today to look see look see. It was cool. I realised i like school MORE when i'm not part of it. As in, not a student. It's funny huh.

Anyway, it's pretty late now so i'm being an incosiderate ass trying to play the damn piano. Well, i have the whole day tmr but the problem is i don't have a printer so i can't print the scores out -.-

i am So equipped, aren't i?

Okay i'm losing the ability to sit still and blog. The piano's drawing me like a moth to the flame.

Goodbye, you.


*edit/

Okay i'm back. In less than five minutes. It's really too noisy to be playing the piano now and i'm just so so tired! Can you believe it, i'm turning into a pig. I had (almost) 10 hours of sleep last night and i can just drop dead and go into coma now. Really.

Yeah well i had dinner today with my parents, aunty helen + Stephanie, and my mum's friend, her husband, her son and her son's friend. Well, apparently, Stephanie is already at NSW and my mum's friend's son and his friend (confusing. i know) are also going to UNSW to study. So it's practically a gathering la basically.

I'm not going to talk about how nice Steph is and stuff but i just can't help thinking, and taking a step back and looking at what i have and go - "Wow."

I mean, God really provides. And when i say Really. I mean REALLY. Five months ago i was all panicky and not sure if i should go australia. And if i were to go to Australia, where? Melbourne, Perth, Sydney? It was all decisions and decisions and choices and decisions.
And the choice i made? It was all in God's plan. I decided to not go to Melbourne although the university there is like, probably better (their arts programme is second only to their medicine so compared to Sydney?) than UniSyd. I don't exactly know why i made that decision now (because there's still a chance i can get a scholorship to UniMelb - but God's will, not mine) but in everything, God has really shown His power. His never-failing love. It's just so overwhelming because everything just happened so fast.

I mean, suddenly after i applied to Taylors, people starting popping out everywhere in Sydney - Daniel, Emmeline &danny who i've not seen in AGES. Stuff like that makes me wonder. Actually, MARVEL is a better word. I Marvel at how God works in my life. And my friends, you may be reading this just for the sake of reading, but my God is an Awesome God. He really is Great and Almighty. He Saves, you know?

And i know that even if i'm gna do really badly for my O'lvls or that my parents don't earn 10K a month, God will Still continue to provide. He's always faithful. And His always there. It's just so so so amazing.

Life? Life is simply Simple. We just make it so difficult, that's all. We just want to runaway and avoid the netting. We want to rule our own lives.
Life isn't all that difficult. We just make it that way.

We're complicated in that stupidly complex way. Sheesh.

No comments: