Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Seriously? Seriously!

Get this: I'm not only Re-watching Grey's Anatomy season 1 & 2, i'm Also Re-reading the Deathly Hallows.

In Singaporean context? SIAO la of course.

So, therefore, Seriously? Seriously!

I pretty much lived on the couch like, forever today. Now's my 10th episode of Grey's Anatomy. 5 from season 1 and the 5th one from season 2 now. Still awaiting season 3. It looks so so so exciting. Prepping myself for it ( :D )

Well, at least i'll be stepping out of the house tomorrow. Meeting the Peeepxzxzxz tmr at around 2. And then dinner with aunty helen and who knows who else.

-clanks.
Alex: " Dude, we're not moving."
George: "Really. You think?"
Guy on gurney: -wheezes.
George: (reading) "If elevator should stop, do not be alarmed."
" Press the button marked 'alarm' for assistance."
"If they don't want us to be alarmed, why call the button 'alarm'?"


What's with subtitles that makes me so amused?

No comments: