Monday, January 7, 2008

'cause i miss you, this is more than i can say

I can't believe i'm talking to leong about yo mama! jokes.
Okay i take that back. Maybe i can. Kalvinder's missing a whole lot since she's in india!

So. Apparently the whole JC thing is super cool! Everyone i know seems to be having a blast. I mean, i dropped by dorothy's house like, ytd and she and deborah (SA SA all the way man) were so hyped out about orientation they even tried to teach me their mass dance! It's so funny. We were so high we watched hard gay (dorothy's choice) and we almost DIED laughing okay!

We also launched into choosing a song (can't reveal for what purpose yet) and we're all set for Hey Juliet by LMNT & All stars by smashmouth! Old songs :D :D :D


So. I watched I AM LEGEND.
Verdict: Five stars (max is five.)
Reason: Will Smith is like the smartest choice! He is REALLY goood and who said anything about the ending being lousy! It has one of the best endings ever and i mean, where would the name of the movie come about if he didn't sacrifice himself and die? The whole movie was really swell. Very intense and very exciting. The vampires are just a tad noisy and the producers even managed to inject a dose of humour, like, anytime. Really good. I am very satisfied haha (:

Only, my cousins kept questioning throughout the movies. Because they probably had to cut short certain parts that are still important, they shot it through really subtle means (like the magazine cut out from the refridgerator door? Did anyone get that?) and i mean, it linked the parts together somehow (at least for me) and my young cousins probably didn't get that.

All in all, go watch it. It's totally awesome.


Today i went OAL and met my potential roommate(:
Haha i know it sounds all glam and stuff but she's really nice. Yay can't wait!

Isn't life dull?
And i'm stuck between the packing and not-packing stage. Which means my house is in a permanant state of mess. Well done.

And i have an itch that needs scratching - I wna shop till i drop! *screams. Someboday, anybody!
XOXO

__________________________________________


Someone loan me like, 2000$ or smethg. I swear i'll pay you back. Or we can go camera-shopping together :D I like nikon, not canon.
I mean, it's not like my 'korean parents' deposited 80,000$ in my bank right?
OR, option 2, you can supply me with film(:

No comments: