Friday, March 6, 2009

And so it is, just like it said it would be

This is a cause worth celebrating! My internet is up and running, but not skype nor msn. So I guess we'll just have to live off the very pathetic facebook chatlog or whatever!
.
One week in university and I want to blow my brains out into slimey liquid substances all over my room. It's just way too hard! I can't do this!! Honestly!!
.
French, especially, is a killer! The teacher speaks french to us 98% of the time. The rest of my mates in my tuts all already know french. So it pretty much leaves me hanging on my -huhs?- and blank looks!!
.
But I'm not going to change it because I really like it!
.
Alors?
.
Tf that means I have to turn mugger (from bummer) I will!!!!
.
I am so totally kickass and am very determined to try and understand that tiny bit of french!
.
But I really need all the help I can get! There's Laura, my genius friend who's just a bit crazier than your usual crazy person, and there's Rohit, though there's some doubt over there. Haha so anyone else who reads this blog periodically please please please hellppp!
..1
Au Revoir!

No comments: