Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fresh and brand new

We need to be ready.

Alot of times, I'm sure many of you have prayed that God will give you the opportunity to reach out to a friend or a relative.


Alot of times, we don't see it coming. We aren't prepared and when the opportunity finally comes we stumble through our words, awkward and embarrassed.


Alot of times, we don't see the opportunity even!


So, always be on your twinkly toes! When you pray for an opportunity to reach out to a friend/relative, always Be Ready. Be prepared to face tough questions. Be ready to stand fast and show your faith with good verses and appropriate facts.
Yes, that means no Bible bashing. Don't say "if you don't come to church with me, you'll end up in hell". Yes, that means you'll probably get whacked.

CG today was good. Our first ever. Many more to come, I hope.

Must study, sleep early and run tmr morning. Must, must, must.

PS Must exude the joy of the Lord! Wasn't that my resolution for this year? I'm feeling it, but am I showing it?

No comments: