Sunday, March 22, 2009

It takes a crane to build a crane

Four years ago, When I was young and 14 and innocent, a friend asked me to the Oasis Concert. I was excited and would totally go all out to pay for the tickets and get in. But alas, for Free Standing, you had to be 15. Fifteen Years Old. The time you get your IC done. Half of thirty years. Yes, where puberty and hormones kick in.


Four years later, Oasis is returning to Singapore. But of course, I wouldn't be there. Like I wasn't there for Switchfoot, or DCFC (nor was I 'there' for it here!) or Singfest '08....BUT the point is, another friend was checking prices and this was revealed to me:

Free Standing - S$98 (12 yrs old & above only)



WHAT IS THIS!!!! Outrageous!
Four years does NOT warrent the legal age for free standing to be reduced!


Hahaha but strangely, I kinda expected it. I'm not as shocked and upset as you think I am. Maybe it's because I'm not 14 anymore. Maybe it's because I get to see Jason Mraz anyway. Maybe it's because I have hope that they might come to Sydney.


Oh, it's a sign! "Half the world away" just starting playing on itunes!

Plus, Coldplay was a blast. I hope you guys going to the Coldplay Concert in Singapore have a blast! Take lotsa pictures okay. Aim for the screen - that's what Fran did and got the most amazing pictures EVER in all history of shaky-camera-out-of-focus-concert-pictures.

No comments: