Monday, September 1, 2008

Delusions of a Easy Way addict.

OMGOHSH I TOTALLY JUST REALISED THAT I HAVE BEEN DRINKING BUBBLE TEA ALMOST EVERYDAY FOR THE PAST WEEK!!!


Tell me, how scary is that! I don't even understand this..this attaction towards jelly and milk tea and pearls. What's more, it's not exactly ten cents a cup. It actually costs a bomb and calculations show that if I don't drink easy way everyday for a year and 4 months, I can get a camera! HAHA omgosh seriously.

I don't want my cells/genes/DNA to mutate can. Later my kids become some two-faced alien thing then how!

Oh and shawn is, by far, the 2nd person i know that likes chunky monkey! But however cool that is, he is still the weirdest person i know cause he likes pandan waffles so much he got it HAND-DELIVERED all the way from Singapore! This guy is so extreme lorzxzxz ARMY MAN!

Hahaha D:

No comments: