Tuesday, September 16, 2008

When We Were Young

Sending long, four-pages-one-hour-essay long emails have been the norm lately, (Nevermind that I did a bit of copying and pasting) so i'll not reply Pts's email because she's leaving for S.Africa!

I'm, obviously shit jealous but that's alright i guess! IF I were in S.Africa, it would mean that i wasn't here. And Thank God I'm here!

CG today was awesommeeee. We were supposed to celebrate cherie's and ashleigh's birthday but both of them weren't there. So we kinda just played a few rounds of murderer and then pictionary. Haha the girls should've won, really! The guys, especially nick (no surprises there haha), cheated! Hahaha but yeah, all's fair in love and pictionary hey?

But yess today is a good day. God is good. He is more than that. It's indescribable. But Good is enough. He created the world and he said that it was Good. So yeah. Today. Was. Good.

I have essays to complete and homework to do so yeah i'm gonna be hardworking and finish it all up like i should!

Shakespeare in Love is such a witty movie. Good(:

Basically, everything is good. You are good. I am good. We are good. They are good. Yeah you get the point.

Okay it's almost 11 now so sayonara. I'm off to study. And reply cheryl's email. Haha So much for taking a break from that.

No comments: