Saturday, September 6, 2008

Say it if it's worth saying to me

It's about 5.15am now. I really should be sleeping in bed but i'm waiting for my clothes to come out of the dryer.

Yesterday - thurs, cherie, me and germs went to bondi junction and SHOPPED. I bought quite a lot of stuff but there was more of course! There can never be enough lah.

Anyway, after that, we went to woolloomoolloo to have dinner with char, phae, rohit and char's dad. He is awesome! Very funny in a very lame way but he's just so easy with people. And charismatic too. No airs about him, which I thought was pretty cool for someone with his reputation and status.

But yeah, dinner was at this indian restaurant that had the most amazing desserts. I never knew indian desserts could be so good! (will post pictures up another day when i'm feeling more awake)

TODAY! I couldn't wake up so I kinda skipped my first 3 classes =/
After, FSS got cancelled so I went for Econs, which was just plain boring. No time for rest - i have presentation this friday and we started on a new topic already. Have mercy, please!

But yeah after school sky was saying that we should go down and look at the drum set and play it, with the piano. SO we brought cherie's acoustic down and we tried looking for the music teacher who was the only one who has permission to allow us to use the music rooms. But yeah he was busy so the three of us sat along the sofa thingums at the corridors and started playing/singing. Hahaha we had like mini audiences (from china cause we were singing qingtian) and like our friends just started coming. Funny la.

DANCE later was so fun! And hot stuffy sweaty smelly. But yeah, it just keeps getting better each time! :D

AND DINNER at ice cube at darling harbour to celebrate cherie's birthday! It was gooodddd and then after spending a really long time of deciding if they should go clubbing, we decided to go Echopoint! :D :D :D

And it was fun as usual, but i think we were all quite tired.

Well, i sure am tired so i'm going to cut short this post now and say goodnight!

No comments: