Monday, September 15, 2008

I try to see how low I can get down to the ground

I had a lot of things to blog about, but my mind's a blank now.

Today i woke up at 8.10 and made it for enlish at 8.15, which is really an amazing feat! I'm so proud of myself haha. But it's only possible because i live two floors up.

During English, Mario talked to me. He told me that my results for English is currently 8.6, and said that I should push myself to try and get top in English. Apparently, there are students in other classes that are getting 9s. And I'm obviously flattered that he thinks so highly of me, but that's just extra pressure!

But yeah media is getting quite difficult. My mind is not designed for those kind of analytical topics, i guess?

Okay. Today's been a good day, bad day so far. Shall post at Livejournal which is known by a handful of people, but only read by one special person(: Haha but it doesn't matter!

Okay i'm off to do some serious email-ing. Going to catch Shakespeare In Love later too!
ta.

No comments: