Friday, September 26, 2008

You can't find what you've left behind

Photobucket

You've been on my mind, cheryl neo wen hui.
Thank you for your blog post - it made me cry too, especially after listening to the song.
Like you said, we've been through a lot. Nearly 5 years and we've grown so much. There's so much history behind us and so much future ahead of us. We're both 17 now, and nearly legal. I will never forget the day we met while still 12-going-on-13 and nerdy. Geeky. Fresh out of primary school. You were just as open then. And i love that about you. Four years of hell and insanely high times in yuying together has been awesome.

I know we've had so many arguments.
I know we've had so many bad feelings against each other.
I know we've drifted apart.
I know the distance between us is so damn bloody far.
But you know, I still love you.

The recording was nothing much. I haven't been able to do a decent recording of the song I wrote for you. Your song, rightfully named.

So yes, know that i'm always here for you alright. You absolutely brighten up my day, sunshine.
I really really really do love you.

xoxo
Gi

PS I have so much to tell you in the next email(:

No comments: