Saturday, September 13, 2008

I don't stand a chance

Breathe.
Breathe.
Breathe.

There's just too much left unspoken.


Yowzxzx it's nearly noon and i'm meeting joyce, joy and shinae later at QVB at 1.30! English group presentation discussion while the rest are hitting the high notes at echo point. I kinda relish the time out though.

Anyway i am positively exhausted. My head feels as if it has left my body and is dangling somewhere in one of the atmospheres or stratospheres or whatever. Drained physically and emotionally. Slept at 5+ 6am but was up at 11. Definitely not enough ZzZ time.

Information overload. Too much has been going on. In fact, EVERYTHING you can possibly imagine has been going on. Can't block it out because it's simply just there. Don't want to give a damn about it but it's a up-to-the-door-and-back-again situation.

I honestly can't tell the difference between lies and the truth now. I'll take everything without any inch of serious-ness. I'm starting to believe everything, even if its conflicting, because it's too tiring to try and figure out what is true and what isn't.

D-OH!

Zomgcantbelieveimsproutingallthesenonsenseat12intheafternoon.

My outlook and mantra is now positive. I will not chase for the truth. I don't want the truth. I simply want to be happy and not care.

Someone gave me the poison apple, yo.

zZz om la la la okthxbyezxzxz

No comments: