Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My future decided, I will praise your name

I wanted to post a long, lengthy, HAPPY post.

But nooooo you came and spoilt my day.
Thankyouverymuch.


Today the bunch of us headed to Bondi! Selective pictures..

Photobucket
Surprisingly, Bondi wasn't as crowded as I expected!

Photobucket
GLORIOUS SPRING!

Photobucket
Only thing is, I am not tanned AT ALL!

Photobucket
SO HOW?

Photobucket
TMR GO AGAIN LOR

Photobucket
But with my classmates!

Photobucket
Hello ria!


Anyway, Shaun of the Dead is such a crazily stupid-funny show. Do (not) watch it haha

Well, i'm bored now and alone in the room. What happened to the days when tonnes of people would hang in our room? Now the guys are dota/winning - crazy, cherie is away. Haha not that it's a bad thing.

Well, All i want to do now is chill at coffeebean (Say no to starbuckzx) and basically just marvel at the comfortable silence between me and my best mates. But of course, there will never be a minute of silence since there's hsihjiang and varian around. Dudes, i miss you guys! Also, it's O'lvls up soon so I'm praying that the people back home won't get panick attacks though it's actually pretty inevitable! But yeah, Trust in God and He will give you strength! And wisdom etc etc

Anddddddd i'm sure many of you have rushed to get the new Hillsong CD right? Haha well, the songs are amazing. I'm so thankful that God has actually led me to Hillsongs even though I said before that it's too big a church and I want something smaller and closer and more tight-knitted. Well, I was wrong. Because in this church where there are thousands of people and who-knows how many services, I still feel the warmth. And more importantly, I get to learn and meet with God every sunday. And that, mates, is probably what matters ze most (:

Open our eyes
To see the things that make Your heart cry
To be the church tht You would desire
Your light to be seen

Break down our pride
And all the walls we've built up inside
Our earthly crowns and all our desires
We lay at your feet

Let hope rise
And darkness tremble
In your holy light
That every eye will see
Jesus our God
Great and mighty to be praised

God of all days
Glorious in all of Your ways
Oh the majesty the wonder and grace
In the light of Your NAme

With everything
With everything
We will shout for Your glory
With everything
With everything
We will shout forth Your praise

Our hearts they cry
Be glorified
Be lifted high above all names
For You our King
With everything
We will shout forth Your praise


Imagine you and your best mate/loved one in a room. Both of you are tied up and unable to move. There is a guy in front of you. You can't see his face. He speaks in a cold, low voice - A voice that seems familiar; a voice that has been resounding in your head all day long. But yet, you can't put a name to it. The stranger speaks, and he says that one of you has to die.
Would you give up your life to save your best friends/parents/relatives/family?
You would, wouldn't you? Or at least now you say you would.

So what hits me so hard is how insignificant and unworthy and small minute tiny I am! But yet, God chose to send His son to die for me and you! Jesus Christ. His own! We should not mean ANYTHING to Him. But we mean EVERYTHING to Him!
He gave us so much, but what have we been giving back in return?





Well, hello. I'm hungry.

No comments: