Monday, November 17, 2008

GeekIn The Pink

The past few days I've been out and about. Been busy. Been spending loads of money, burning holes in both pockets.

Which is why I need to sit my ass down on a chair and glue it there, because I've GOT to START STUDYING.

Mugging isn't really getting on well, but I'm determined to change that in the course of the next few days. It's only a week to exams, geraldine! Finals! FIFTY FREAKIN PERCENT!
Get your priorities right, ditto.

Today church was awesome. Ken Duncan, renowned photographer came and preached. It's not every Sunday that someone with such recognised talent comes and share about his life. What's more, in the form of photographs.
But yes, I finally got to print my pictures and it turned out lousy, but I guess there's a first bad time for everyone. At least I got ONE SHOT right heehee.

But yes. Sales for the Formal haven't been all that good. So the dance maybe cancelled. I'm too exahusted to care anymore. I didn't even buy a new dress. Or shoes, for that matter.

But I had dinner with em& Danny and germs today. It's a jap cafe down surry hills, and the food's pretty good but served in humongous proportions! I Want Salmon Please! :D

So yes.
Graduation ceremony's on the 20th, this coming Thursday.
Exams strt on the 24th, Mon and end on the 27th, a Thurs.
I'll be back in homeground on the 9th of Dec.

I'm going back to Aust Studies now, which is a very BLAHHHH subject.

xoxoxo

psiloveyou

No comments: