Wednesday, November 26, 2008

God Help Me

SO Two heavy subjects in one day is realllyyyy a killer. But econs was manageable I guess. At least a pass. Australian Studies......





I don't know. During the reading time, I took one look at the 3 short essay questions and the extended response questions and started banging my head on the table. Literally. Ask anyone sitting near me. Whatever I studies for - war, especially, did NOT come out. But miraculously with God's grace I managed to produce three short essay questions and one extended response questions. Now the only thing left is how good my crapping skills are because, honestly, that's all i wrote. CRAP ( = SHIT!)



OH well that's over now. So there's ONE MORE PAPER TO GO!

I know it sounds all exciting but it really isn't because for this whole sem, in FSS, we didn't have ANY TEST or exam because of PIP which is 50%. And now this major paper - another 50%. Which means I can't afford to screw it up, though I feel like I'm going to anyway.



Am I making sense? I think not.



I'm off to studying now. At least for one more night! :D :D :D

No comments: