Friday, November 28, 2008

A series of unfortunate events

Do you know why I Love My Dad?



repulsivity says:
mummy is asking you to buy mixed nuts, almond and all kind of nuts when you're back
★Gi says:
hahahaha
repulsivity says:
maybe you could arrange with emmeline to go down to chinatown
★Gi says:
okay okay
★Gi says:
i can go chinatown la
★Gi says:
okay nuts
repulsivity says:
what to do when mummy is going nuts......


repulsivity is, obviously, Dom's account, but it's my dad talking to me.

Right.

How can you NOT love him? ;)

_

I know the previous posts are all hurried and rushed, with not much content to it. It's not that I'm extremely busy - okay maybe I was during the examination period. But even now, I can't think of anything to blog about.

I hope this doesn't mean anything. I hope my ability to blog is still intact. I hope I will blog properly again.

Till then, expect more of "I WENT...." "It's BORING..." "I'm Going back to Singapore Soon!.."

Yes yes yes. Boring, I know. But do go to Xiaxue's blog and check out her latest post. She really photoshops madness and since I'm illiterate at photoshop, I've got to hand it to her. The patience and time she takes to painstakingly transform real people to fake people who are beautiful in a really weird way...I don't get the megahuge eyes though, and maybe people's faces actually make up part of who they are. Can you IMAGINE rowin Atkinson being so 'handsome' like his xiaxue's-photoshopped version? He wouldn't look half as foolish, which means there wouldn't be any more Mr Bean for us to laugh at. Come on, Mr Bean doesn't even talk, and when he does, it's gibberish.

That says alot. We can all act stupid and earns big bucks. All we need is a teddy bear, which can be replaced with maybe, a Dora-the-explorer doll who say's Hola! every three seconds.

Haha imagine.

No comments: