Thursday, November 27, 2008

I AM DONE

I AM FREAKING DONE WITH TAYLORS!

Studied long and hard for FSS and I guess it turned out alright! Whtvz I Don't Care because I am freeeeeeee :D :D :D

Wanted to

1. Go shopping, since thurs = late night shopping, but no one wants to go with me ):

2. Take diana out, but it's too dark for that now ):

3. Laze around, BUT THERE'S NO CABLE SO LAZING AROUND ALONE ISN'T THE BEST THING TO DO AT TAYLORS

But like I said WHTVZ CAUSE THIS YEAR IS OVER...kinda.


So im gna download movies, eat icecream, pig out, and try to imagine i'm in singapore. Hahaha so sad right. OH AND I HAVE TO DO LAUNDRY.

Anyway to cheer meself up, Army dude found out that coldplay was coming to sydneyyyy! Next march! :D Viva La Vida world tourrrrrr! HELLO CHRIS MARTIN! Pre-sale tickets started selling today but it's almost sold out nowwww which means i gta hurry :D


And there's Chicago too! Yay next year is going to be F-U-N!

Okay la everything sounds so eggciting. But it's actually not. I'm off to find a way to drump my notes now.

PS I know i sound just teeny bit high. But I assure you, I'm not.

No comments: