Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I would absolutely LOVE to post a video of Justin Timberlake in leotards and heels when he appeared on a SNL skit alongside Beyonce. But youtube has denied me access and the video has already been removed.

Anyway, the last 2 days has been, well, the last 2 days of school! How eggciting, right! Hahahaha on Tues, we had a mini-party, breakfast thing for English. I am going to miss the lot. After all, Mario & gang are the first people I see every morning, for an hour or so. For the rest of the lessons we actually did a bit of studying but of course, there was the usual camera-whoring between us, which actually refers to the girls. I have tonnes of pictures now that need to be sent and circulated on FB. But that can wait. Until after exams.

Speaking of which, tmr is our Graduation Ceremony! It's at The Great Hall at uni, which is also where they filmed Harry Potter, mind you(:
I'm thinking its going to be hell boring, but I can't wait to see all my classmates dressed up to the nines. I can already imagine...sorta.
Going to women's college too, to hand in my application form, and of course, we have the dance at night!

So tmr = enjoyment and no studying
Which means today = study more!

So bye.

I know i've been boring and my posts are all so mundane and includes stuff you guys really don't care, but I really have lost the mood to blog properly. Entertainment is no longer a factor. Grades are my priority.

I know, I know, Whatever happened to Geraldine, right?

Want to know the original script for starwars?

"Luke...

....

...

....I am your second uncle, twice removed."


Okay la, really BYE this time.

No comments: