Sunday, November 2, 2008

Point of difference

I would like to post up the video, but I'm unable to.
So, here's the link :D

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ohyE2vxwoxM


Anywayzxzxz HAPPY 25TH ANNIVERSARY HILLSONGS!
Albeit the face that I've only been attending for what, 8 months? But I've felt so at home. I'm met so many new people - singaporeans and people of other nationalities. Especially my CG - you guys rawkkkkk.
CBC is 50 years old. Hillsongs is half 'our' age. But the difference is just time. Hillsong is internationally renowned but SO WHAT? Our passion, our cause, our goal - it's the same.

This is just the foundation. Greater things have yet to come. Greater Things are still to be done in the city.

Do you feel the mountains tremble? Do you hear the oceans roar?
Cause I know I do. It's a Phenomena.

No comments: