Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's Not Going To Last

I've been real busy these past few days and I am Ashamed to admit that it's not because of studies, which really should be my main priority right now, seeing that finals are in less than 2 weeks or so.

I can't exactly remember what I've been doing but the sales for the tickets for formal is not anywhere near enough to get the whole thing started. I am afraid that only 50 tickets will be sold and then we'll very well have to cancel it. Maybe it's not such a good thing if I now said that it'd be a relief? Haha dammit.

But yeah we all have to get on with our life anyway. Today is yet another laundry day and the washing's currently in the dryer's right now. I have started monetary policy as part of mugging but FSS and AS is pretty much dead. I need to revive my studying mode, people. The only question is HOW? Doohhhhhh.

So well yesterday was really eventful. School was the norm, nothing dfferent, and we sold tickets for the dance. Was really tired the whole day but I didn't manage to catch up on ZzZzzzzz time because we had the last CG for the year! So me, nicole, ria, cherie met up with sung and priscilla and we kinda just trained down to ashleigh's apartment at Bondi Junction.

Ashleigh lives alone.
Ashleigh has a cosy, but yet not tiny, apartment.
Ashleigh's apartment has a pretty damn good view! It overlooks EVERYTHING!
Ashleigh lives on the 21st floor.
Ashleigh has an awesome apartment.
Ashleigh IS awesome.
I am SO jealous of Ashleigh and her awesome apartment.

That woman has the BEST house, EVER! I want to live in that apartment too! It's so nicely designed and it's all cosy and warm and the lamps and the paintings and the stacks of dvds and boooksssss ARE JUST #$(@U$#$!$!!!!!!!!!! I ALSO WANT A HUGE BOOKSHELF WITH DUSTY OLD BOOKS DATING BACK TO WELL LONG LONG AGO! :D :D :D

*Note: Don't you people just louuurrrveeee the smell of old books? What with the yellow, fading pages all. As long as there's no silverfish or whatever, it's Ze Best thing on Earth. Or things.

But yes CG was gooooddddd. Too bad Giusape wasn't there. But we baked scones for him! Rather, Ria baked scones for him. SCONES :D Haha pity it's so non-existent in Singapore, scones.

Reached back at around 10+ and I fell asleep almost immediately.

And today was so busy toooo! I will blog about it tmr because I am about to comatose any minute now. It's only 12.30am too.

I think I'm growing old ):

No comments: