Thursday, November 6, 2008

Who Knew?

People's inability to SIT on the toilet bowl and excrete their waste is such a major turn-off. Honestly, toilets in Taylors are not exactly 5-star-hotel material.

I cannot comprehend how some people can have their poo splattered everywhere - And I DO mean EVERYWHERE. Seriously women (I don't go to the male toilets, see), follow the damn sign pasted on the door that has a big mighty CROSS right smack in the middle of the image of a girl squatting on the toilet seat.


Do you have any idea what disgusting toilets mean?

It means TORTURE. Full bladders filled to the brim with pee AND there's absolutely nothing I can do about it because the toilets are all faeces-filled!!


I sincerely hope this post conjures some form of imagery in your mind as you read this while having your scrumptious meal because THEN YOU WILL FEEL (almost typed FILL but that wouldn't be the best pun, would it) MY PAIN MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


And don't worry. My bladder is fine and pretty empty now. In fact, I think I'm dehydrated. Plus I'm so tired I'm going to comatose any minute now. Ahh that's a brilliant idea there now, isn't it?


Media test was pretty alright. I didn't include the fact that HNS are chronicled by their level of significance and not chronologically. So when I handed up the paper later I almost killed myself. And last night, media students were suffering under newspaper articles. NEWSPAPER ARTICLES! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT! We were having a mini congregation outside Anson's room at around midnight discussing about text analyses, and then digressing to the courses we're gonna do in uni. Yet I found another that will do French as a major - Anna(:

My classmates are really such horrid people, calling me GIGI in the Pohcher way! Haha not that I am offended. More like, amused. My classmates are Fantastic. Fan-tas-stick :D

But yeah we went to look for Rosie to request the changing of examination timetables because (scroll down to one of the last few posts) we, Arts Students, had to be looked down upon just because we do Arts. I can burst into a long speech about how arts is better than science and econs but that would only provide lengthy debate material SO THE THING IS OBAMA IS MR PRESIDENT AND LIKE I SAID I'M GOING TO COMAT............. *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

No comments: