Thursday, April 30, 2009

Choux Pastry Heart

My fingers have been flying over the keyboard for the past 3 hours - for the wrong reasons. How much can one do on the internet anyway?!?!

I gave french tut a miss today but only for a very good reason. It was pouring and we didn't have an umbrella. So we decided to just walk in the rain all the way to Mackie but as soon as G got out to the front steps...


She fell.


No, more than that. She literally rolled down the steps.


For some sadistic reason, it was super funny and we laughed about it for like, ever. I'm sure it must have hurt though but just typing this out is reminding me of the whole body-disappearing-uggs-appearing act. It was scary and shocking. But like I said - hilariously HILARIOUS.


Can't believe it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2 comments:

Cheryl Neo said...

Eh, dont laughed at ppl! That's what i did and a few days ltr I fell too! HAHAH KARMA! HAHA

Geraldine said...

Hahaha okay okay I hope i won't fall!