Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Distractions are Countless

Honestly, they are.

The internet is one of them. Sleep is enticing - fighting for top spot on THE list. And then there's daydreaming and Reading.

For the past few days I haven't been doing my readings, or starting on my assignments, or doing anything remotely related to school!

Instead, I've been out all the time! On friday we hung out at Steven's and played taboo and did all sorts of crazy things. KLo lent me this book that's proving to be really good! As good as everyone says it is! But I'm barely up to the 6th chapter so we shall see how it goes.

On saturday, Germs and I met up with Gabriel at QVB and had lunch at Yama. It's on the 3rd floor and is a jap cafe with expensive, but good, food. Especially like how quaint and detached it is from the city! Anyway, we got back to the S&A centre to cheer Steven and KL on! Hahaha when we stepped in, we were hit by the smell of sweat - at full blast. The stale stench of perspiration was enough to finish me off.
Oh, but I did get a can of 100plus!!!! In fact, Woolies are now selling 100plus! Finally! Australia is progressing! :D

We had dinner at Sinma - a malaysian cafe down at Kingsford with 2 other guys we met at the competition - Wayne and Michael? (And1!!) (HAHA) The food was pretty good and I bet you it's gna be a much visited place from now on. Make that every friday. (: We went back to uni and sat around and talked and laughed ALOT and did all sorts of stupid things. Thank God for this bunch of people. They're absolutely amazing <3

Hokay. Must study now. Or maybe i'll sleep. I have fresher revue rehearsal later on - wait, soon - which explains why I'm not in for 5pm service. We went for 11am though and the message was fantastic!!
OH We're gna volunteer for kids ministry too! No, it's not entirely KLo's influence! Haha!

Chimos xoxo

No comments: