Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Uncovering the ways to plan the next big attack

I am procrastinating. Falling back to old ways.

I only just realised that I have two assignments due on the 20th of April. That's not that far away. I still feel like I'm living in March though.

There's just too much research to do and knowing me, I'm gonna put it off until the weekends or something.

And I know I haven't been blogging much. No one really comes to my blog anymore, anyway.
Plus, I've just been out soooo much!

I had an Amazing weekend with the Hillsong churchies! I don't even really remember where we went specifically but I do remember alot of food and travel10s being involved. Gahhhhhhh. Oh, not to mention dessert and a heck lot of icecream! And All. That. Laughter!

Well, as you all should know by now, I cut my hair. I have bangs. I wish I had a picture of me when I was 5 years old so you guys can do a comparison. I swear there's not much of a difference!

Because I'm boring, I'm gonna describe this marvellous haircutting experience. We were in the city on saturday night and decided to head home early to get some rest (for once). While waiting for the bus, Nathan asked me and Germaine what we were gonna do back at Womens. After putting it off for a long time, Germs and I were planning to get my hair cut. Upon hearing that Germs was gonna snip off some good ol' hair off my head, Nathan wanted to join in! Haha!

So after rinsing my hair, we realised that we didn't have a comb!! We were at his place and he lives with two other guys - you might've thought that at least ONE of them has one! But anyway, Nathan kinda went into panick mode Haha Super Hilarious. But of course, TRUST germs to come up with a genius plan:


USE A FORK.




to comb my hair.





And that's what we did.

Nathan was especially happy about it and even brought out two of them metal things. Fork away!

But the haircut's good so far, if not for the hole at the back of my head, and the uneven ends.
It really isn't as bad as it sounds though :D

And according to everyone else I look like a middle school korean student/my mum/a kid (delete where applicable). However, I do get a shock looking into the mirror and seeing hair plastered on my forehead sometimes. Guess that's just another thing to adapt to.


Right. Enough about my ever so exciting life. I'm gonna try and start on my assignments.

Cause you are lightning striking xoxo

2 comments:

Stick said...

lol. No one reads your blog.

Geraldine said...

Oh hey! Didn't know you still read it!