Sunday, April 12, 2009

I HAVE BANGS.

HAHA Like, Honestly, I do.

I bet half of you are going - WTH!!!! Because i probably don't suit bangs the way cockroaches are disgusting. I know that didn't make sense but it's already 3am - wait, WHAT?!?


Okay must go, like, NOW. Just wanted to throw my picture at all of your faces and watch you cringe at the sight of it.

I actually do like it though. ALOT ALOT ALOT. Thanks GERMS and NATHAN for being so nice and cutting my hair for me!!! I'd never dare to do it on my own!!!! LuBbchH EuU guYzxz DeEp DeeP WorZxzxzxz











Photobucket
EVERYBODY SAY "SAKURA-MOMO!!!!!!!"


HAHA CHIMOS!

2 comments:

Reynold Leong said...

LOL. u look more like your mum now! Ro say u look more matured.

Reynold Leong said...

oh btw, i change my blog url le. its www.sexydiamondcrew.blogspot.com. haha. just missing a dash.