Monday, April 20, 2009

Six Degree of Seperation

I am so not ready to get back to University! One week holiday is just not enough. Absolutely looking forward to June hols baby! Singapore here I come! :D

The past week seems so busy. But I was just talking to Velda today and I realised that I haven't been doing a lot! (apart frm Mraz & the Easter Show). We've just been hanging out Way Too Much. It's quite scary. Even my mum says I don't have any other friends.

And seeing that I'm still stuck on holiday-mode, it's so hard to sink back into a students' lifestyle.

But see, today I met this dude from Chicago. His name is Laforce (I'm presuming it's spelt like that)(How else to spell it?) and after we had CLEMS which was am-ma-ma-zinnggggg, he whipped out his macbook and guess what was his desktop picture?




Him



and


Michelle Obama.


Oh Yes, you got me right the first time round. Michelle OBAMA. With her own private jet in the background and some random.

HOW INSANELY COOL IS THAT??!?!?!?!?


I made a friend who is on FIRST NAME TERMS WITH BARACK OBAMA'S WIFE! THEY'RE MATES!!


Which means I am just one connection away from the man himself - history maker all!



But of course, you guys don't lose out. You're two seperations away. Sweet deal huh!


Hahaha it's sick isn't it! Laforce even sat in the motorcade and chilled with Secret Service Agents. (He worked on the campaign)



Dream: SIT IN AIR FORCE ONE, ONE DAY!


Reality: First year student stuck in Sydney struggling through piles and piles of shitty assignments and exams.

BEHHHHHHHHH.

2 comments:

Cheryl Neo said...

hello missing you. Come back early june. I hoped to celebrate your bday w youuuuuuu! :D

Geraldine said...

HAHA I only finish my exams end june!!! So I'll only be back on the 25th of June And flying back on the 26th of July! HAHA