Monday, April 27, 2009

You came along, and you cut me loose

Welcome Camp was really cool. Made so many new friends and got so many mosquito bites it's not even funny.

More importantly, we all met with God. For two days straight i've just been sitting still and enjoying the presence of God. We don't even talk - me and Jesus. It's just so peaceful to be sitting there with Him - the occasional word or two.

The Holy Spirit is so powerful. I learnt how important it is to lead a spirit-filled life. And today's sermon just backed it up 100% God's prompting: Be Filled With The Spirit.


It's awesome. Why am I not worried about my upcoming assessments? Because God Will Provide. It's not even a COULD provide or a MIGHT provide. It's a PROMISE. It's a WILL provide!
It doesn't mean I can slack off though. It just means i shouldn't sit around FRETTING. I just need to get it done - not by My power, but by His. So hard, but yet the fruits of such labour is sweet.

It's awesome. Jesus is one sick dude. Sick being Good (on God's terms - meaning indescibably Awesome and Fantastic).

I Love Life, Life Loves Me.


FOR TO ME, TO LIVE IS CHRIST, AND TO DIE IS GAIN.
Philippians 2:21

No comments: