Thursday, April 23, 2009

The list is long.

I've officially fallen sick - not that there needs to be anything official about it. Thanks to walking in the rain to French tut and then shivering in class for 2 hours straight.

The week's over!! There's Welcome Camp from friday through Sunday afternoon and Germsy isn't going! But I'm gonna go and get distracted from assignments anyway.

There's a french test Tuesday and I'm absolutely CLUELESS about - well, EVERYTHING! GOVT Assignment due week 9. Whoosh. Landslide. Guess I'm just gonna wing it. Must trust in God too. How well will I fare in THE CLUTCH?

Hopefully, well enough!
Imagine the life of a journalist - long hours, underpaid. Deadlines deadlines deadlines. Say, "Cheap Thrills" please. Might as well fly a kite.


Just blabbering nonsense now. Got my fresher revue shirt which isn't fantastic lor. Not worth my 25buckz. I can buy tonnes of stuff with that ka-chingg! Plussss revue's just next week! They're determined to goon us - literally- before our goon dance. Whoopee.

Okay must start doing all that writing! Stephen Glass Satire Politics Iraq War National interest Words wrods wrdoz.

1 comment:

Stick said...

Ow. Better get on the working then.