Monday, February 2, 2009

Delight and I.

Photobucket
Five minutes into swearing that I will not be/am not/was never ever emo, I
plugged the harddrive in and started playing The Butterfly Effect. My life is
one, giant (horrific) irony.

Seriously, how am I emo? It is just not possible. I -
Me, with my rainbows and chocolate sprinkles and glitter galore - How am
I emo?!


I never cut myself. I don't cry my bleeding eyes out. Sure, I listen to
bleak music sometimes. But more often than not, my ipod's blasting Jason Mraz
who is completely happy and boppy(?) and/or Bohemian Like You by Dandy Warhols
which is a total hippy song: READ: Peace, joy
&laughter!


Ahh, screw that. You'll probably never believe me. Someone just died in the
movie. Everyone's dying in this movie. And all that bad language, too!
Paedophilic fathers and brothers as psychopaths. I really need to watch
something happy....something like...Madagascar or what. Marley & Me?
(!!!)

Oh wait, I almost forgot to mention, Women's College
(finally) accepted me! I actually thought twice about accepting the offer
and so I called me dad up. And he scolded me, telling me to take it! After all,
if I don't accept it I'll be accomodation-less. Not a very nice way of starting
uni 09' with a bang.

Okay, I am going to continue watching my movie - Evan is charmingly scary. I wish Ashton Kutcher would shave his beard off though. It's straggly and unkempt, and as much as I like him on Punk'd, where he is cute in a psychotic, i'm-high-on-marijuana way, it isn't doing him any good. How is demi moore keeping up with hotfuzz? Hahaha okay this is starting to sound quite retarded.

Okay. Too much digression. I am Not Emo. I am happy and preppy and bursting with love. LOURRVEEEE. Delight and I will take a shot at Bleakness and chance the enchanted road of happiness over the rainbow where we'll find a pot of gold and all that.

I'll be back mayn. Better not bitch up.

No comments: