Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Long standing debates and arguments in the rain

I have pictures still in the camera but I've been too lazy to upload them so far -.-

I have what, 5 more days until I'm flying back to Sydney and I'm in no hurry!

There's nothing to keep me here, and nothing to draw me back. But given a choice, I would stay in Singapore because starting university in another country still scares me. Yes, I am scared!

Nevermind that I've been there for a year already. It doesn't make a difference to my moments of doubts.

Anyway, I really want to get a new HP. My dad brought back an Xperia brochure. A week ++ ago I would've totally grabbed at the chance, but I don't like the querty! And HTC Touch Pro is not being shipped to Singapore anymore lehh. And LG KS360 is very ahlianxzxzxz. Later someone say I'm cheena pai one, how!

Hahaha okay lah, goodbye. Play You Give Me Something by James Morrison on the piano!

And have a safe flight, Sheng! xoxo
*/EDIT
I FINALLY FOUND OUT HOW I CAN CHECK THE DATES OF THE FLEA MARKET THAT TAKES PLACE AT SURRY HILLS. THANK YOU FB/EMMA HARRIS (who's a seller, I presume!) I WILL TOTALLY CHECK YOU OUT THE NEXT MONTH BECAUSE I WONT BE THERE ON THE 14th/15th!

No comments: