Monday, February 9, 2009

Good news, bad news, good news

Disclaimer: Super Long Post.

Chris Martin is so charming. So so soooo charming..

Okay. So a mention of "Jason Mraz" made me switch from cartoon network to Starworld which is showing The Grammy's now! Total kickass music awards!
.
And then i switched channels and Guess What? Jason Mraz was non-existent and I was forced to watch 2 minutes of the Jonas Brothers.
.
TJB do not appeal to me. In no way are they cute. They look short. And the screwed up thing is that I really want to watch RockBand, despite them having pretty major roles.
.
But whatevz coz (according to them, on the grammy's) BLINK 182 are playing music together again! Is that Awesome, OR WHAT! Definitely NOT "or what!"
.
And I think Katy Perry is weird. Some people call her quirky. I think she's just plain weird.

I kissed a girl, and I liked it?
Not something I want to hear on the airwaves from a girl!
.
Am I the only one who isn't shivering with pure delight at the mention of her name? Who doesn't go ga-ga over her satin pants and whimsical dress sense? Brightly coloured outfits? Bleaugh.
.
Sometimes I see Katy Perry and I think she's pretty.
.
More often than not though, I think she looks shocked. With a tinge of awestruck-look-edness.
.
Photobucket
(Is one eye bigger than the other? Hmmmmm)
.
And So I present to you a few of her outifts which I ripped off from GFY (whose blog I read every single day, mind you!)
.
Photobucket
.
HYAAAA! This makes me dizzy with fear, I want to kung-fu someone right now.
.
Photobucket
.
This puts "quirky" and "whimsical" into a whole new different meaning. It's a HNL, people! There are sirens going off in my head.
.
Photobucket
.
When I first saw the top half of this, I actually went: "Oh! Katy Looks kinda pretty here!"...And then I saw that absurd thing sticking out of her otherwise not-too-horrible-looking dress. Is it a ruler? Something to keep Katy Perry from falling apart? Oh, Katy, enlighten me!
.
Photobucket
.
I was speechless, seeing this. And I couldn't agree with GFY more: PUT ON SOME PANTS KATY PERRY!
.
Photobucket
.
It just screams Lily Allen, does it not?
.
Photobucket
.
HAHAHAHAHA The terms "Deranged" and "Compulsive" just popped into my mind. Does she have a full-length mirror at home? Is she a flamengo dancer in disguise?
.
Photobucket
.
CLOSE YOUR MOUTH, AND PUT ON SOME PANTS!
.
Photobucket
.
PUT ON SOME PANTTTSSSSS!
.
And while I'm still at it, yesterday, the family and I went up the Singapore Flyer!
.
The Singapore Flyer is the largest observation (ferris) wheel to date (but not for long) and was really quite dysfunctional just weeks ago.
.
I admit, the thought of getting stuck way up high in a observation capsule for 8 hours with not much of a view and a whole bunch of other singaporeans does not appeal to me much.
.
But obviously, nothing happened and I did not need to rappel down a stunning 163 metres. I have rappelled before, but four stories and 163 don't exactly come from the same brood.
.
But yes, I do have some pictures up on Facebook!
. ..
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.

.

I want to eat pizza. Hmm.

No comments: