Thursday, February 12, 2009

PRESALE TICKETS AND PASSWORDS

ewSo, AFP i.e Airforce Person is getting pre-sale tickets right now! We're snagging them on the first day and it is OMGOSH SO EXCITING!
Anyway, ticketek is ridiculous because you need to be a Fan Club Member to get presale tickets! That's totally unheard of!
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A FAN CLUB MEMBER TO BE A FAN OKAY!!!
And to filter away all the one-hit-single fans who might rush to get the pre-sale tickets because the performer is a) cute b)VERY CUTE or c) HOTFUZZ, they had a password system. And the password is only known to Fan Club Members, apparently.
But of course, A GENIUS comes along and saves the day..
I.E MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!!!!!!
I am obviously not a fan club member lah, but seriously, don't doubt my abilities!
.
.
Anyway, the conversation with AFP warrants a post of its own! :
(Disclaimer: This is only for those who are tremendously bored out of their butts)

AFP (I respect your privacy okay) says:
ARE YOU A _____ ____ FANCLUB MEMEBER?!
★Gi says:
NO
★Gi says:
WHY
AFP says:
need to be his fanclub to buy the ticket!
★Gi says:
GOT DISCOUNT
★Gi says:
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?
AFP says:
NO
AFP says:
GO JOIN GO JOIN
AFP says:
QUICK
★Gi says:
OKAY
★Gi says:
WHERE?
AFP says:
dont know (-.- moronic!)
AFP says:
ahahah
★Gi says:
Where got such thing!
★Gi says:
i dont need to be in a fan club to be a fan!
AFP says:
you look at the page you gave me
★Gi says:
hahahaha
AFP says:
it's pre sale for his fan club only
★Gi says:
diao
AFP says:
then like must type in password
★Gi says:
wait wait wait (I ask him to wait...)
AFP says:
I DONT KNOW PASSWORD (But he panics...)
AFP says:
no password! (Panics, somemore!)
★Gi says:
WAIT
★Gi says:
_____ (insert password here)
★Gi says:
I THINK
★Gi says:
soo so so?
AFP says:
YES
AFP says:
how you know!
.
...He continues to interrogate me because he doesnt buy my I'm-Obviously-A-Genius story!...
.
AFP says:
HOW YOU FIND OUT (#1)
AFP says:
hahahaha
★Gi says:
(insert smiley face x3)
★Gi says:
hahahaha
AFP says:
HOW YOU FIND OUT (#2)
AFP says:
stop smiling!
★Gi says:
wah you better get a ticket for me man!
★Gi says:
hahaha
★Gi says:
without me
AFP says:
TELL ME HOW YOU FIND OUT (#3)
★Gi says:
you wouldnt know
★Gi says:
AND
AFP says:
SHUTUP
AFP says:
hahaha
★Gi says:
you wouldnt be able to buy! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
AFP says:
HOW YOU FIND OUT (#4)
★Gi says:
MUAHAHAHAHA
AFP says:
sneaky stalker!
★Gi says:
not!
.
The audicity to call me a stalker!!! Refer to above conversation highlighted in BOLD (stated by me) to Get My point!
And then this person goes along and says...
.
AFP says:
eh
AFP says:
i just use the ezyTicket function okay (!)
AFP says:
the print from computer kind (!!!!!!)
.
After my series of retorts which I'm sure you do not want to read :
.
AFP says:
wah lau
AFP says:
waste money
★Gi says:
hahaha
★Gi says:
how much more?
AFP says:
fine fine.
AFP says:
$2 more
★Gi says:
WALAO
★Gi says:
YOU
AFP says:
divided by 6 people (-.-)
AFP says:
hahahahah
.
.
Well, OBVIOUSLY AFP is a Singaporean!!!
.
.
But yes, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GETTING THE TICKETS FIRST OKAY BUT ADMIT IT WITHOUT ME IT WOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE KTHXBYE
.
.
PS The performer in question is a Vegetarian and likes Acupuncture!

No comments: